Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gator Bait

My husband has a deep passion for Florida Gator football. He's had the privilege to go to several games and I've been to one! Trust me, one was plenty! We were fortunate enough to have air conditioned, buffet serving box seats on the game I attended which made my time on Gator turf much more enjoyable!! I can totally deal with football from Sept-Jan but I'm thrilled when all games come to an end and Cody isn't checking scores and catching all games pertaining to SEC (or any that will effect his Gators)! Here's the deal...for 2 weeks all my man has talked about is Thursday night. Apparently, it's the national championship and we can't miss it because the Gators are gonna win. Do you know how many times I've heard "don't plan anything for Thursday"? So, it looks like I'll be a Gator fan tomorrow night (whether I want to or not) and we're having a game party at my parents house (remember, we don't have cable) if you wanna join us! 

3 comments:

Katie said...

7:30 tomorrow night you will cross your heart and pledge allegiance to the Gator Nation.

Anonymous said...

That was my quote by the way.

Anonymous said...

GO SOONERS!!:) Can't stand Florida.