Monday, January 5, 2009

Our 2008 Exclamation Point

The last week of the year in pictures...

Jen, Me & Hollie at the great VL Christmas Eve service.
Our Christmas Tree. The house is pretty boring now that all the lights & glitter are packed away.
Me, Tita, Hollie & Ellen after New Year's Eve dinner. What a pose!?!?
Cody & Jason jamming to Third Day
Midnight run for corn-dogs & funnel cakes. Yum & gross all at the same time!! Buster joined us & I actually held him for a while. This is a miracle since I detest animals of all kinds. Just goes to show that I'll do anything for my Hopie girl! Poor puppy was in total shock by our craziness! 
New Year's!
Me & Sweet Ellen! I just love that girl! 
Cody with our favorite girls...Addie & Hopie

We had a blast! Now we are ready to experience all God has in store for 2009! Happy New Year! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Hollie could pass for sisters.

Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you that you did a beautiful job singing at the Christmas Eve service! I am with you on the animal thing. I don't say it too loud because I think people assume something is wrong with me for not adoring animals. It is just not in my blood.