Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love a bargain!!

Way back in August I tried on the cutest skirt from J.Crew and, although the price had been reduced from $79.99 to $49.99, I couldn't justify it so I reluctantly placed it back on the rack, walked away and attempted to erase it from memory. This morning my inbox had an extra 20% off J.Crew final sale items and, as usual, I made the difficult decision to search the web which led to an amazing discovery...I found my skirt!! Yay!! So, with my extra 20% off and the store credit I had (thanks to Britt), I bought my $79.99 skirt for $0.81! Heck yeah!! As my little cousin, Jacob, would say "that's what me talkin' bout"! Now, if only I was tan and the temp was about 80 degrees! 

2 comments:

Jenny B said...

hold on...you got the skirt for 81 cents? I need this skirt too!! I love getting a bargain!

Anonymous said...

About camp- no :-(
When is it?
I really wanted to go as I loved Cody's speaking- it was a big uplift! But, my youth group just could not pull it together and commit.
Get ready though- it is C-O-L-D here and lots of snow! Looks like you can go sleeding again this year.