Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DVR


Thank goodness my parents have cable & DVR! If it weren't for that fact, we would be bunked up on your sofa, eating your chocolate chip cookies, drinking your bottled water & watching the top shows...24 & American Idol!! DVR has to be the greatest invention EVER so we cut out all commercials & waist as little time as possible. 24 was great last night & we are ready for AI tonight (although, I have to admit, I'm feeling a little hesitant about a new season). I don't know if my blood pressure can take Jack Bauer's action every Monday night!! 

1 comments:

Lottie Dah said...

Hi Katie,
In honor of de-lurking day/month I am leaving comments on all the blogs where I usually just lurk! I have been enjoying reading your blog since finding a link from Jennifer Kirby's site (we go to church together and are bloggy friends)...I grew up in Elizabethton, Tn and went to high school w/the Wards (Jason & Tracy) which I think is cool...and now live in Moore County, NC...keep blogging...and de-lurk yourself ;)