Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Freezing my booty off...

I'm actually believing & hoping this is possible! I will most definitely find out this weekend when we are in New Hampshire for a snowy, freezing cold student camp!!! Do you realize how hard it is to pack all those layers while staying under an airlines weight limit? Last time we were there, the airline "misplaced" my toiletry suitcase & it arrived a day late. Here's to crossing fingers & hoping that doesn't happen this time around (xx). We are excited for a great weekend of ministering & meeting new peeps! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!! Have fun.

Jenn said...

Be careful and try your hardest to keep warm! (We froze in Myrtle Beach by the way!) :)

Hollie said...

i'm with ya on the freezing....at least you will have some rockin' snow boots to wear thanks to one of your friends:)

Jenny B said...

you crack me up! hope you guys have a great weekend in the cold. we'll miss you!