Saturday, February 16, 2008

Apple Bottom Jeans...you know the rest!!!

Tonight (actually it was last night b/c I'm writing this at 1 in the morning) Cody and I had dinner with two (and a half) of the greatest people we know...Pete and Hollie. We were joined by Addie...who is amazing (we missed you, Hopie)! The child carries on a conversation as if she is 17 and it is hilarious to see these unbelievable sentences come out of her small, adorable, 4 year old body!!! As usual Cody and Pete immediately got the "work" conversation over before we made it to the restaurant which allowed time for more important dialogue like movie quotes and gas stations! 

I guess you could say my last blog was a big fat lie because we went to the movies and I did not follow-through on the promise I made. We went to see another "girlie" movie..."Step Up 2"! How bad is that? Have you ever dreamed you were a pro at something and attempted to do that certain task when you awoke? Well, this same behavior happened after we watched the movie and Cody and Pete thought they would be able to dance like fools! I suppose this ideal caused a "dance-off" between these men which I'm sure will last for weeks to come (resulting in lots of laughter)! 
Our night ended with a bang when my crazy husband jumped out of the car at the red light and began to dance (my definition would actually be...flail about) in front of the cars! It was awesome! Everyone looked at us like we needed to be put away! Check out my man's moves in the clip! 
Have a happy weekend! 

0 comments: