Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Late Valentine's!

Happy Valentine's! I know it's late but I hope you all had a great day and celebrated the one you love! Cody and I didn't do much for Valentine's since we will be going to Hawaii in like 11 weeks! Yeah! I have officially started a countdown!! We exchanged cards with sweet notes written inside, went to dinner and then to see "Definitely, Maybe". We love going to the movies and it seems like we have seen quiet a few "girlie" movies recently. On the way home, I promised Cody our next trip to the movies would be to see something with weapons and lots of violence! So, I guess we will go see "Vantage Point" when it comes out! It's really hard for me to believe Cody and I have known each other for over 6 years! God answered my prayers and as I wrote in Cody's card yesterday...first love, first kiss! I love that guy! 


Enjoy your Friday! Who knows what we will get into for the weekend?!? 

1 comments:

Daniel, Stephanie, Micah, Elijah, and JJ Dias said...

Katie! Oh my word...I can't believe how long it's been! Thanks for commenting...this way we can keep in touch. I didn't even know that you had our blog address. I'd like your email too so I can put you on our newsletter list...that is of course unless you're already on that too! Congrats on your hubby...and do you plan on having kids? Well...take care and I look forward to hearing from ya.
Love,
Stef.