Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ya-Ya Sister's B-day


Today is my cousin's, Morgan, 19th Birthday! We celebrated at the Mexican restaurant and then came home to yummy Hershey bar cake and American Idol! There is no better way to celebrate! Anyway...Morgan has been living with us since the beginning of the year and we love her so much! She's made some life changing decisions in the past few weeks and we are so proud of her! I know this year is going to be her best yet! We can't wait to see all the Lord will do in and through her life! She has already allowed Him to use her in so many ways! She and I share the same favorite scripture verse...Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." It's awesome to know God has a plan even when we can't see the finish product or fully understand! He knows the future! Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Birthday Morgan! 

0 comments: