Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Daily Grind


We still do not have internet at our house! I never realized it would take Comcast so long to make it out to get us connected to DSL! Apparently there is only one person in the entire Metro Atlanta area capable of getting new residences hooked up for internet access! During this time, I have acutely aware of the importance of wifi. I seriously cannot live without my Mac and internet! Cody and I have found every hotspot to get online...all jokes aside...every hotspot!! This week we have been busy at work for the Lit Conference and so we found the greatest place...The Daily Grind! It's on Due West Road across the street from Due West Methodist. The atmosphere, coffee, food and music are excellent! Nothing against Starbucks but, we like it better! Every day this week we cozy up on the couch, eat, drink and type away! We love it! Come "unwind at the Daily Grind"! (No, they did not pay me to write these wonderful things)

0 comments: