Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beautiful day at PCB!

It rained all the way to the beach and my hopes for a lovely weekend were starting to diminish until I woke up early this morning and saw the sun shining bright! It turned out to be a gorgeous day! We relaxed and napped all day! I regretfully did not pack my bathing suit and today was the perfect day to lay out and get a great tan. Since I didn't have a suit I sat on the deck of the condo in my shorts and read a book. It was wonderful! Cody looks like a lobster because his face is so red. I warned him! I hope it turns into a tan tonight since he has a video shoot for the Lit Conference on Monday. It's going to be hilarious if he is red and peeling for the promotional video. Our fearless leader (who obviously doesn't wear sunscreen)! We had two great nights at the D-Now weekend. We got to meet some great students and the band was really awesome. We love the ministry God has blessed us with and all the people we get the privilege to meet! As Cody said 100 times today "It's great when you can't separate your job from vacation!" Now we are beyond ready for spring/summer weather. Tomorrow we head home for a week of work and then to New Hampshire for the weekend (where it will NOT be 75 and sunny). We are literally going from the sand to the snow! 

0 comments: