Monday, February 4, 2008

Last week of January? You kidding?!?



The last week of Jan. was just as busy as the other weeks in this month!! It's hard for me to believe it's almost Valentine's Day! We had an early start to our weekend on Thursday night when we had dinner with some new friends, Jarrett and Christy (check out her blog on my links)! We ate at one of our favorite spots, PF Chang, and talked about everything from houses, to kids (which neither of us has), to small groups and, of course, no meal would be complete without a discussion about politics! Soon we realized we had been sitting there for 3 and a half hours. I must mention that we were there 30 minutes before our new friends and we thought we had been stood up! J/K! It ain't no thing the lettuce wraps held us over!
 
Friday night Cody went with my Dad, cousin and 7,997 other men to the Men's Conference at FBCW and I went out with some girls! I actually tried sushi for the first time and I must say...not bad, not bad at all!! It's growing on me! I met my Mom and cousin, Morgan, at the movies and we saw "Over Her Dead Body"! It was really cute! We laughed a bunch and so did everyone else in the theater (which is great b/c there is nothing more awkward than being the only person in the theater who is actually laughing)! After sitting in the car and chatting about life's issues with my best girls, I headed home. I love you Jenn and Hollie! 

After the Men's Conference on Saturday, Cody and I shared a plate of spaghetti and saw the greatest movie we've both seen in a LONG time..."Juno"! It kinda has the Napoleon Dynamite feel because of the simplicity of the movie. It is so sincere and we loved it! We are definitely going to see it again! In fact, we both wanted to go see it again last night instead of watching the Super Bowl but...who could miss the Super Bowl? So, we went to a Super Bowl party, ate chips and salsa and played wii?!?! We found out the Giants won when it popped up online! Pretty lame huh? That's just how we roll! 

Until next time...go see Juno!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help that I FULLY rely on my planner for TIMES!! And if I don't have a time written, well then there's a problem. I "thought" but didn't write that we were meeting at 6:30 but obviously my thoughts aren't always accurate! We had fun!! :)