Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Has to be my favorite pic of Dad. This was taken on the cruise last year and it's a perfect representation of him...chill. 
Cody always picks on me because I refer to my father as "Daddy". I've tried to explain to him that if we ever have a little girl he will love it when she calls him daddy. He's not buying it! Well, here's the truth, I'm quite a Daddy's girl so, I wanted to wish him a happy, happy Father's day! I once read that a girls image of her heavenly father is based on her image of her earthly father. If her earthly father was absent and showed no care or concern for her, she thought of her heavenly father as a distant, unconcerned being. I am so blessed to have a Dad who is a wonderful image of my Heavenly Father! He is kind-hearted, generous, hard-working man of integrity who loves our family with an unconditional love. Daddy (don't laugh, Cody) you are the best and I love you! 

0 comments: