Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We are finally moved in! It all started first thing Saturday morning and it seems we haven't stopped since. Everything is in it's place after about 4 days. Not too bad! Cody is thrilled that all the heavy lifting is complete and I'm happy the clutter is gone. They are coming to clean tomorrow and then I can unpack the kitchen (the cabinets need a thorough cleaning before any dishes are put away). There are a few small things that need to be done and I need to hang all the pictures. I need a little time to think on where I want everything. Due to the fact that all our belongings have been in storage for over a year, I had forgotten how much stuff we actually have...too much. The remodel turned out better than expected and it really feels like home (I will post before and after shots sometime soon). I can't wait to host my first gathering! Thanks Cody for all your hard work and for letting me go crazy with the renovation! I hope we don't move again...for at least 2 or 3 years. Ha! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, it is alot of work. We will be offically moving in this weekend. I am so not ready to entertain though either! :-)

Hollie said...

The house looks AMAZING!! Thanks for letting me break in today! Hopefully the cleaning ladies were not too traumatized! When's the party?