Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Random Thirteen...

I didn't jump on the "13" blog last week so I thought I would play along today! Totally random...these are in no particular order! 


1. I finally have cable at my house...we've lived here since May 31st.
2. I had a yummy lunch with Jennifer! Great to see her!
3. I'm excited to read "The Shack".
4. We're going on a date tonight. Yay!
5. All the laundry is finally finished. (12 boys were at my house for 3 nights)
6. Brewsters peach icecream is calling my name for dessert.
7. Kenzie and Jenna need to plan a trip to ATL to visit me! 
8. Lit Conference is coming in 43 days! Yikes!
9. I need to be at the beach! 
10. Cody and the internet guy on speaker phone are really distracting me from writing this blog.
11. I'm getting a new phone in 2 weeks! Yay for no more dead batteries! 
12. How can I have like 200 channels and nothing to watch?
13. I miss my friend HHH something terrible!

Join in, leave a comment with a link to your 13!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Hey!! So glad you joined the thursday 13...i promise I will call you back later. It's been crazy here!! Still trying to decide what to do for the 4th. Stay here or come home...decisions, decisions!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie. Just thought you might want to know I have started a blog. If you are interested here is the web address. www.mel-dawson.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Hey,
Found you through Hollie's Thursday 13!
I loved The Shack.
I'm so with you on #9!!!

Amanda said...

Hey, let me know what you think about The Shack. I thought it was okay, but not great, but almost everyone else I know that has read it just gushed over it. So I'm curious to know what you think!