Sunday, June 15, 2008

I don't have to be me til' Monday...Friday, Saturday, Sunday...

The girls chillin on the curb, waiting for a table...obviously, the perfect photo opportunity! 








Cody & Brian, the "double chin twins"! Work it out! 






It's official, Cafe Intermezzo serves the largest, most delicious vanilla latte I've ever tasted in my entire life...seriously. I had the privilege of this latte experience after dinner, Friday, with a few of our nearest and dearest. Cody and I were also introduced to a new restaurant, which is customary on our nights out with these friends. The atmosphere was so fun and the music made me want to learn to salsa. Saturday, we spent the entire day shopping and enjoying time together. This girl loves nothing more than spending the day at the mall so, Cody and I did just that. Thankfully, Cody (after a few years of marriage) doesn't mind a shopping day. I actually think he enjoys it although I'm sure it's not at the top of his fun activities list. As much as he may hate to admit it, the man loves Nordstrom. 

After a packed service at VL we had yummy lunch with the family to celebrate Father's Day! We have so many things to look forward to this week including, Cody's birthday and a trip to Michigan. Hope you all had a pleasant Father's day weekend! 

0 comments: