Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Friday night!


I have to begin by saying how very exciting it's been to be in OUR home, with everything in it's place for the past few nights! My closet is officially organized, my dishes are finally unpacked and my candle obsession is going in full force. There is nothing I love more than a well lit house and soft candlelight plus, I have to get the new paint smell out of the house. Cody, who has never personally shopped for candles in his entire life, almost flipped when I paid $20 for the most wonderfully delicious smelling candle I've ever purchased. I tried to explain to him that good candles cost more and I couldn't live without this one. He wasn't buying my explanation but he did buy the candle (thanks babe)! Now, slowly but surely, my house is beginning to smell yummy. However, we may need to purchase a few more of those candles to achieve scent success! 


Tonight we are going to dinner with some of our friends and tomorrow I plan on hanging by the pool where I hope to meet some of my neighbors. We shall see! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

0 comments: