Wednesday, June 11, 2008

VBS at VL

Monday and Tuesday I helped out with VBS at Vinings Lake. I used to teach VBS every year but since we have started to travel so much, especially during the summer, I haven't had the opportunity to serve in that aspect in a few years. Monday and Tuesday at VL was absolute chaos with kids running everywhere and teachers trying to stay on schedule and keep order. I forgot how much I missed it! The first day I was there to do whatever and Tuesday, they put me in one of the rooms to assist with the 4 year olds. It was so much fun (and a whirlwind) to be with those kids. Of course I looked like a total goof in my attempt to teach the kids a song with motions. Wow, the things we will do! Pass the word, if I'm in town next summer, I wanna teach VBS!  

0 comments: