Thursday, July 3, 2008

13...Again

Since I decided to play along again this week, I thought I would attempt to have some order to Thursday's 13. So, below is a list of things I use pretty often. I always enjoy hearing about new products so if you have any you can't live without, share them! Have a great Thursday! 


Top 13 favorite cosmetics...
1. "Lincoln Park After Dark"-OPI polish
2. Ahava hand creme
3. Acacia's fine line "pump-it up" hair volumizing spray
4. Estee Lauder's "Bronze Goddess" (makes me have that sun-kissed look)
5. Burberry by Burberry (I can smell it a mile away)
6. "Softlips" lip moisturizer with sunscreen
7. It&ly hair & beauty's Pure design/Pure glaze (anti-frizz) 
8. Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion
9. It&ly hair & beauty's Advanced color protection chelating shampoo (I use it once a week and it cleans out the hair shaft from all product residue)
10. A bag full of lip gloss and colors for my choosing (depending on the mood for the day) my "lipgloss be poppin"
11. Nail Tek strengthening nail polish
12. "Chi" ceramic flat iron 
13. Reviva labs organic light skin peel 

1 comments:

Jenny B said...

wow Katie. I must say that I am impressed! Thanks for the message! We'll see you when we get back!