Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great Friends, great food, great sale...

Last night we had a yummy dinner at PF Chang's with our dear friends, Tony and Tammy. As we sat down to talk we realized it had been almost a year since the last time we saw each other. Time goes by so fast!! We enjoyed our dinner and conversation about everything that has gone on over the past year. Tammy and I started talking about reading, sharing recommendations with each other, and before we were finished I needed a good book. We immediately headed to find a bookstore and, little did we know, an amazing sale awaited us! I walked out with 7 books, 4 of which are written by one of my favorites...Nicholas Sparks. I think I'm set with good books for a while...that is of course AFTER I buy the Mark of the Lions series! 

T-N-T have been great encouragers and examples to us in ministry and marriage. They both are constantly sending us notes or texts of encouragement to let us know they are praying for us. Tammy seriously is super woman and I don't know how she does it all. God is using their ministry greatly across the country. 

**TNT, we are so thankful for your ministry, your encouragement and your support. We love you guys! 

1 comments:

Tammy said...

We had a great time. You are too kind! It was awesome to be with ya'll. Let's not wait so long this time! Can't wait to hear what God does at LIT! We love ya'll. Let me know when you get the series!!!