Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Hollie (who I'm very thankful for) had a great idea for Thursday so I thought I would join in and share some things I'm thankful for...

I'm thankful for the gorgeous weather we've had at the beach this week.
I'm thankful for the evening worship services at student camp that I've gotten to experience every night this week.
I'm thankful for an amazing speaker who shares his heart and is truly authentic...my wonderful hubby.
I'm thankful for Jessica (AKA: summer intern) and her heart for ministry. 
I'm thankful for VL and the blessing it is to me and Cody.
I'm thankful that Lit Conference will be here in less than a month.
I'm thankful that God is in control in every area of my life (even when I don't see it)
I'm thankful that God has shown His hand and lead me and Cody in the past year, drawing us both into deeper faith and relationship with Him.
I'm thankful for amazing board members that love us, pray with us, encourage us and speak truth into our lives every day! 
I'm thankful God continues to use us and allows us to minister through Fan the Flame.
I'm thankful for all our friends, near and far, thanks to FTF travels!  
I'm thankful we get to spend the weekend at our house...just us! 
I'm thankful for fresh belgium waffles with fresh strawberries (which I'm on my way to eat...right now)

Have a wonderful Thursday! Hope you all join in with thanks! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, God is good, so much to be Thankful for! I am personally thankful for FTF and Cody's speaking at camp this winter because that is how I met you (well, we did not really met but, ya know). God is using you both for sure!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wrote met, I mean, meet. LOL.