Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mamma Mia...the Dancing Queens are at it again!

Last night we had a fun girls night and went to see Mamma Mia! It was really cute with the exclusion of Pierce Brosnan's horrible voice! I mean, seriously, how can he be so cute and have such a terrible singing voice? Dinner was yummy with "all you can eat" tacos which of course was way more than we could eat. It was a fun time and we found ourselves singing all night! Can't wait until the Dancing Queens get together again! Yay for girls night out! 

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Chiquitita
you and I know
how the heartaches
come and they go
and the scars they’re leavin’
you’ll be dancin’ once again
and the pain will end
you will have no time for grievin’
Chiquitita
you and I cry
but the sun is still in the sky
and shining above you
let me hear you sing once more
like you did before
sing a new song
Chiquitita
try once more
like you did before
sing a new song
Chiquitita

Jenny B said...

wow Jenn. Thanks for those Lyrics!! haha....we are so stinkin cute in that picture though if I do say so myself.

Katie said...

Jenny from the block, I agree with you, we are a pretty stinkin cute bunch and fun too! I can't believe Jenn found those lyrics. This is like my new favorite song...not.

Anonymous said...

What fun!

Hillary Hull said...

HILARIOUS! Love the picture!

Hollie said...

I thought at first Jen was rapping!!! I really want to see that movie again:) Maybe tomorrow night