Tuesday, July 15, 2008

3G

Those of you who know my husband know he is a part of the "nerd herd"...a total tech geek! He loves Apple products and has me officially hooked on my Macbook. That being said, the new iphone 3G came out Friday at 8AM! That's where our story began. Our razor phones had totally kicked the bucket leaving us with dead batteries which, in turn, left us either hooked to the wall or car charger at all times. We might as well stick with our land line. So, we counted done the days to July 11th, rose early in FL (we were there for a camp which was awesome) and drove to the mall in ATL to get our phones. We stood in line, met some awesome peeps and after an undisclosed amount of time (I'm embarrassed to even say) we walked out with our phones. I guess you could say we are Steve Jobs (CEO of Apple) perfect consumer. I felt kind of silly to be so excited over a new phone and then it dawned on me...I'm not the only one because the lines aren't getting any shorter! I echo Carrie Bradshaw when I say "hello lover"! 

0 comments: