Thursday, July 17, 2008

Theater Thursday 13...

13 Movies I have watched over and over again...I love movies and it doesn't bother me to watch the same one repeatedly! This list could have gone on forever! Join in and post some of your favs!

1. How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days
2. 13 Going on 30
3. Pretty Woman
4. Failure to Launch
5. Sweet Home Alabama
6. Walk the Line
7. The Four Feathers
8. Steel Magnolias 
9. Dumb and Dumber (ridiculous, I know)
10. You, Me and Dupree (makes me laugh for hours)
11. Notting Hill
12. Just Like Heaven
13. The Count of Monte Cristo

Enjoy a wonderful Thursday! We are off to Jacksonville for conference meetings. We also are gonna hang with some of the funniest peeps we know...Justin and Jason (and they know it)!!! 

1 comments:

Hollie said...

I love all those movies!! Fun Thursday 13
love ya.