Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Buns of Steel

A workout wouldn't be a workout without the most tail kicking exercise of all...LUNGES!! It doesn't matter how often I do them, they always let my muscles know change is coming! When I was little my Mom used to do the exercise VHS (yes, VHS)  "Buns of Steel" and I was thinking about that after my little workout, yesterday, with the best workout partner ever. It's always good to workout with someone who pushes you a little harder than you push yourself! Anyways, back to lunges. Since I've always had a bit of JLo booty (see exhibit A)
I feel it necessary to lunge on a daily basis!!! I've come to the realization that my mini JLo isn't gonna go away so I might as well take the cue from my mother and attempt to create "Buns of Steel". 
Dearest lunge, I'm in a love/hate relationship with you.
 

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

I love working out! And yes, Its always nice to have a friend that will push you that extra mile. Ive started working out again....and am in the same love/hate relationship with the ab bench!

Alexandra said...

oh, and my mom used to do the 8 minute abs video.... And i bought that sucker on DVD!

Hollie said...

OK. i still have that buns of steel VHS. You ARE coming over tomorrow to do that!! Oh yeah, if I can walk!!