Thursday, October 2, 2008

Road Trip

We road-tripped it to West Palm Beach on Monday for Cody's aunts funeral. It was a last minute decision and trust me when I say..."If I ever go to West Palm again a plane ticket will be in my possession"!!! Here's the rule and I'm stickin' to it: if the trip is over 5.5 hours, we are flying. I am glad we went though and it was good to see the family, most of which I'd never met. Instead of driving straight home we stopped off for a little time with the Jernigan's (one last hooray before baby Jonas joins us)!! It was a short visit that included a late night stop at Walmart where the boys, who were bored out of their minds, spent some time reading up on the latest gossip. Warning: they ARE going to beat me for posting this. 
The week has flown by and I'm ready for a beautiful weekend!! Have a good one! 

0 comments: