Thursday, October 16, 2008

We need to join a support group!

Thanks to Brian and Jen, we are hooked! Every Friday night we look forward to the Deese/Bennett double date and our Rita's fix. My new favorite is the coffee flavored custard which is simply delish! Yesterday, while running errands, I had to drive by Rita's and I couldn't resist stopping...for Cody, of course. I dropped by the house, stuck Rita's in the freezer and headed back to work. When we got home, I asked Cody to check the date on the icecream and it took him 3 times of looking in the freezer to realize I bought him Rita's cherry ice with vanilla custard. Needless to say, he was freaking out!! That being said, midweek Rita's cannot happen. I must put my foot down and stop this immediately. It's just so good though! Brian and Jen, we love our new place but we may need to join Weight Watchers before long!! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! Probably the best I have tasted since last Friday :)