Friday, October 3, 2008

In her red high heels

Sorry for my show of bias but I just have to say that I think Sarah Palin is uber-cutie! Last night her little black suit was tailored perfectly, every hair was in place and her famous glasses sparkled but it was all a bit drab for my taste until...you made your way to her feet. She showed her spunk by rockin' red heels!!  Red is my all time favorite as is evidenced by my front load washer/dryer! Honestly...the woman has 5 kids, governs a state and is running for VP?!?! It goes without saying that she debated Biden with an unshaken ease. Should "Joe" refer to her as superwoman? I think she may be singing "oh you can watch me walk if you want to, want to"...all the way to the white house! 

2 comments:

Hillary Hull said...

I'm a big Palin AND Red High Heel Fan :)

Anonymous said...

Love her- and did you notice when she winked? haha