Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
When I was little Mom wouldn't allow us to celebrate Halloween, with the exception of the churches "fall festival" and now she is all about it (Cody wasn't allowed to Trick-or-Treat either. I guess you could call it destiny!). Anyways, we wanted to have a Costume party/bonfire at my parents house but, after the wedding, Mom needed a little break. As a substitution, we are excited to get all dressed up and go to dinner for my brothers birthday and then, a get-together with friends!! Who would have thought the people that were anti-Halloween would have a child born on that holiday? Irony?!? Hope you all have fun Trick-or-Treating!
What's your costume this year?
Matthew, I hope this Birthday is the best! You can make me laugh harder than anyone else I know and I love being your sister! Sorry this picture of you is like a year old, I stole it from Facebook! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My days of dressing up and going "out" are over...

I am going as Noah's mom/driver for the night. LOL.

I am excited though, he is going to have so much fun.

FYI- my mom was into the "harvest party" stuff when I was younger too. LOL. At about 8 she finally let my sisters and I go out.