Monday, October 20, 2008

Locked out!!!

Today my brother dropped me off, at my house, at 5:25 PM and before I could get to the front door, he was gone! Let's just put it this way, he left too soon because he never saw that I was locked out! After ringing the doorbell and pushing the handle (as if it was going to magically pop open) I immediately picked up my handy dandy iphone, as I assumed Cody was at the track. After 19 attempts with no answer and Facebook/Twitter status updates my cell battery died leaving me totally stranded! I'm sure my neighbors were wondering what the heck I was doing chillin' on my brick stoop!! At 6:45, Mr. Deese pulled in the driveway laughing and tooting his horn! Let me repeat, laughing and tooting his horn! He claims he couldn't help it because I looked so funny sitting there, waiting. I, on the other hand, had an achin' booty (from the brick) and didn't think it was one bit funny. Well, maybe just a little bit!!! :) Lesson for the day...GET A HIDE-A-KEY! 

0 comments: