Monday, October 20, 2008

The Chanel Diagnosis

Update on Chanel: Saturday, I went to the mall, took my sunglasses to the counter, explained my situation and expected them to say "oh well", "too bad" or "they will have to be sent off for repair" but, do you know what they did?!? They gave me a brand spankin' new pair of shades!! I was giddy...literally!! Now, I'm almost certain this would not be the diagnosis on every occasion but that it was simply happenstance. In other words, I think the salesperson sympathized with my plight and decided to help a sista out! Regardless, I am now sporting a new, gorgeous pair of glasses with NO scratches. Thank you, understanding sales lady! I learned my lesson and from now on...the shades will be in the CASE if they aren't on the FACE!! 

3 comments:

Jenny B said...

so happy for you!:)

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged. Read my blog for the instructions.

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

that rocks!!! i've had mine almost a year now and always put them in my case so I feel your pain...although my day may be comin' hope i'm as lucky! thats a fab story bud!!