Friday, October 24, 2008

Terms, Examples & Lots of Questions

After 2 years of saying "I'm gonna do it", I've officially done it. I started the real estate pre-license courses Monday and let me just say...I'm tired! [Aside: I am fully aware this seems like a crazy thing to do with the market in it's depressed condition but I have high hopes that it will eventually make a comeback.] It's lots of information packed into a pretty long day but I'm excited to be there. I am also totally freaked that some of the people in this class will actually be allowed to practice and could possibly list or sale homes/land so beware (if, of course, they can pass the exam). My brother, Matthew, decided to take the class with me and I'm so glad because I now have someone who can vouch for everything I witnessed in the classroom. Some of the questions...well, I'll just stop there. One week down, one to go! Have a wonderful weekend! 


By the way, it's cold in GA now and I can't wear my flip flops anymore. I'm devastated!

3 comments:

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

yay bud! i'm proud of you! let's get together SOON. i was wonderin' where you were. matthew in class too?!? dangerous... ;)

Jenn said...

how awesome. it's always cool to finally 'do' something that you have been talking about doing for awhile. congrats.

btw, it's never too cold for flip flops in my world...;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you!!!! Jeff and I both got our license about four years ago. I have no clue why.... since i have never used mine. However, it is a great thing to have. You can always pick Jeff's brain when it comes time to study. He was a HUGE help to me since he got his about a year before I got mine!