Saturday, September 27, 2008

As my friend Christy says, "Happy Fair Day"!!


We could not stop laughing at Jenn's laugh/scream (yes, it was a combo of the two). I literally had tears!! I love Christy's hair!!! 
Melanie, Hollie and Matt 
Me, Mel, Christy, Hollie and Jenn

Before the craziness! I love Hollie and Matt's faces in the background!
Before the Cyclops aka the greatest ride at the fair!
With Christy and Steph
A tradition!

We had so much fun at the fair!! I think everyone we know was there which made it even MORE fun! I don't even remember the last time I went to the fair for longer than the hour I spent there last year. I saved up all day so I could eat the best fair food...a yummy funnel cake!! I ate the entire thing and it was delish! A few of our crazy friends rode the bull which was, for lack of better words, interesting!!!! My hubs refuses to ride fair rides because he claims they are not safe "AS IF" the fair food IS safe!! Are you kidding me? I would rather ride on a possibly unsafe coaster than eat a chili hotdog that is gushing with grease!! I suppose we are both daring in our own way!! Since he wouldn't ride, he took the great responsibility of being the photographer for the group. The cyclops was the best! Fair day was a happy day! Good times! 

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a fun night, however, I have NO idea what you are talking about? Laughing? Screaming? Not me :)

Anonymous said...

so next year we need to go too-but I'm with Cody! I hate the rides but will eat the food! You and Eric can go for it!

Hollie said...

love the pix.....jennifer was classic!!