Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fat Kids

Last night, we met up with the Brian, Jen, Jarrett & Christy so the guys could compete in an all-you-can-eat shrimp competition at Red Lobster! One word...gross. Now, I'm all about eating some yummy shrimp but all-you-can-eat throws me over the top. That being said, the boys delivered. They all had salad, a side item and, of course, the cheesy biscuits (YUM) before the shrimp came!  Christy, Jen and I sat on the other side of the table in amazement (otherwise known as: boredom) as our "seafood expert", Jane served the boys plate after plate. Final scores: Cody 55; Brian 65; Jarrett 68! That's a total of 188 shrimp!!! I have to admit, I was a little shocked they didn't eat more. 
Boys, we couldn't be more proud!! 

6 comments:

Jenny B said...

I'm sorry but I gotta say that my husband looks HOT in that picture even though he just downed a butt-ton of shrimp! Fun times!

Katie said...

and my husband looks so goofy! The man can't take a serious picture!! Good times!

Anonymous said...

OH MY! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I'm offended!

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

Of course Cody can eat 55 shrimp and be the same size.....

Amanda said...

We ARE coming to Atlanta this weekend! But it's going to be the shortest trip known to man. We are going to UFC 88 so we're only going to hit that and then come home the next morning. I will definitely let you know when we are going to be there longer!!