Sunday, September 7, 2008

I can't believe I did it!



So, I actually went through with it. I've been talking about it for at least 2 years and every time I see someone with a tiny nose ring, I want it so bad. I'm pretty sure everyone is tired of hearing about it. I have to admit I was extremely nervous when I walked into the place and I almost backed out. I figured since I was a "quarter of a century" old that I would take the plunge and go for it. What a better time than with my girlfriends in PCB?!?! I still wake up forgetting that I have a little sparkle on my face! I can't believe I really did it!  

10 comments:

Hollie said...

I love it and you know what is next??? Just wait until Vegas is back!

Anonymous said...

Leviticus 19:28, "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD."

Exodus 32:2 "Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me."

Repent wife!

Anonymous said...

Ezekial 16:11-13 "I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on your arms and a necklace around your neck, and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. So you were adorned with gold and silver; your clothes were of fine linen and costly fabric and embroidered cloth. Your food was fine flour, honey and olive oil. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen."

You look Hot baby-doll!

Really loving the nose ring.

Jenny B said...

It looks so cute! I'm so glad you did it! Nice verses Cody! HAHA

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

BUD DEESE! Oh my goodness! What am I going to do with you? Do D&D know about this??? If anyone can pull it off its you! :)
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

you look super cool! i've always loved the nose ring too, but my allergies are so bad i'm afraid mine might too "messy"! :)

Jenn said...

I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

The guy that did it is hot! LOL. Looks cute!

Christy said...

HA! Cody's comments are great :) I'm glad you did it!! At least you didn't notice that the 'ole guys hands were a little shaky before he did it. HAHA!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I WANT ONE..to bad you cant have facial piercings at Liberty! haha! And Cody's comments are HILARIOUS!