Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm on my way!

In about 3 hours...I'm going here! My favorite place in the world, the beach! Love it. Everything about it. Love it!! Me and some of my favorite girls will be spending the weekend soaking up the sun, shopping, reading and having a good time. I'm so excited I can barely focus on the office work I'm supposed to be doing. I'm really considering coming home with a body piercing. You can't go to PCB with the girls and not do something crazy. I've watched a few videos on youtube and I've totally freaked myself out!! I guess we will see what happens. See ya next week! Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you all had a fun and relaxing trip!

Anonymous said...

belly button rings are always fun!

Anonymous said...

katie deese if you got your noes did you better call me and tell me about it!