Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tag...I'm it!!

I guess it's my turn now!! I've officially been tagged...

by my bff, Hollie!
Here are the rules.....
1.  Post the rules on your blog
2.  Write 6 random things about yourself
3.  Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4.  If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!!


6 RANDOM things that you may or may not know about me.......

1.  I don't have a spleen or wisdom teeth (only one of which was surgically removed...it's your guess)!

2.  I, like Hollie, got married at 19!   

3.  I'm a little OCD, especially, when it comes to numbers...the car and house temps have to be on even numbers.  

4.  I don't eat chicken at restaurants! 

5.  I must sleep on the left side of the bed or I absolutely cannot go to sleep!! 

6.  Give me a topic, any topic, and I guarantee I can make a reference to an episode FRIENDS! Love it! 

Tag you're it to the following...

0 comments: