Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nights in Rodanthe

I am totally obsessed with all things Nicholas Sparks...thanks to bff, HHH. I think his writings draw me in since I am from NC and every book is set in a NC town. It makes me feel like I know the characters, like they are my friends and neighbors. I was pumped when I discovered another N.S. book would become a motion picture (joining The Notebook, Message in a Bottle and A Walk to Remember). Most of the time the movie isn't as good as the book however, I've never seen a chick-flick with Richard Gere that doesn't hold up to my standard!! Think about it, for real...Pretty Woman, Shall We Dance, Runaway Bride, Autumn in New York, First Knight...at least one of these flicks is on every girls list of favs. It looks like, to Cody's chagrin, our Friday date night will include this little romantic movie.
 I'll be sure to pack my tissues!! 

1 comments:

Hollie said...

Can't wait to see this one!