Sunday, September 28, 2008

Flannel Astro PJ's

Our weekend was great and we hung with Brian and Jen all weekend! Friday night we were supposed to go see Nights in Rodanthe and, trust me, Cody was thrilled but after getting in touch with the Bennett's our plans quickly changed. We ended up at Marietta Pizza Co. which was our place of choice solely due to the fact that it is close to Rita's!! On our mad dash to the car for Rita's we heard some music, put the greatest custard on hold and followed our ears to the square!! We felt like we walked right into a movie set in the 50's with the streets closed and everyone dancing, laughing and eating. We listened to the band and even talked the boys into dancing ONE dance! My parents even showed up to show off their moves. We ended the evening with Rita's (obviously, our hearts and tummy's were set so there was no point in veering from the plan) and then made a stop at Target only to see our boys get into a little mischief! We could hear them laughing as we were shopping and as they got closer, we almost died seeing MY husband dressed like this...

Child's XL footy PJ's!!! Amazing! He is so hot!! I now know what I will be getting him for Christmas! I can just see him running down the stairs to open his gifts dressed in his astronaut pjs. Saturday we went on another date with the Bennett's. I know what you're thinking...how sweet! Well, it wasn't your typical date. Brian and Cody went to watch the GA game together while Jen and I went to see Nights in Rodanthe. The movie didn't disappoint! It was so sweet and everyone was tearing up. There were so many older couples in the movie and it was the cutest! Read the book and then watch the movie!! Once again, good times! 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just randomly started the book yesterday, and then realized that one time a long time ago I had gotten about 12 pages into it and quit. I have no idea why. But I hope to finish it soon so I can see the movie!

Hollie said...

CRAZY BOY!!