Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is our Jam!


We had a great weekend in the Gulf Coast! The weather was gorgeous and the beach was peaceful (until we arrived)!! We sat on the beach, shopped, ate yummy breakfasts and cruised the strip (with Hollie blowing the horn every few minutes just for special effect)! Of course we laughed A LOT and we even found time to dance in a Sonic parking lot! Good times! I walked into the room late one night and found the girls all piled on one bed reading the Twilight series. By the end of the trip, everyone was hooked and all we could talk about was Edward and Bella! Overall, lots of happy memories were made and we definitely made an impact PCB!
**I love you girls and I had so much fun! **

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I had such a GREAT time!!! Sonic was the BEST!!!

Jenn said...

Love the pictures. Y'all are so darn hot! You shouldn't be allowed to go out all by yourselves without body guards!! :) I'm glad y'all had fun.