Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Guilty pleasure...

I know it's lame and fake but I still TiVo and watch The Hills avidly. Cody watches it with me (he "claims" he doesn't enjoy it but only watches because he's a good husband, which he is) and we laugh at all the senseless comments and actions. Of course, like everyone else, I loathe Spencer's character or should I say...lack there of! I think my main draw is all the fashion...clothes, shoes, hair (more like, extensions) and great makeup. Seriously, these girls and guys are dressed. I had to get this off my chest and let it all my blogger peeps in on my little guilty pleasure. What's your guilty pleasure?

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

a double doozie from the cookie company in the mall!!! YUMMMMMM......

Hollie said...

I'm with you on the Hills and now the new 90210!

Christy said...

Millkshakes from CFA and french fries from Checkers!