Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The End!!

Are you kidding me?!? It's over?!? I don't want to spoil the ending but, it's soooo good. Now, I don't know what I'm going to do. I felt like I was watching a great movie every day! I will probably go into withdrawls without my daily dose of Edward and Bella. To all my pals out there reading Twilight, I can't wait for you to finish up so we can chat about it. Now on to my next read...The Mark of the Lions series by Francine Rivers. I realize these two series couldn't be more polar opposite. However, that's just how I roll!
Happy reading!

2 comments:

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

I wondered if you had gotten through this one yet! I haven't quite made it yet! But I'm off to the beach next week so we'll have lots to talk about when I get back!

Anonymous said...

loved these too! i read the first three back in January and had been eagerly awaiting the 4th!

i've even got a group of 30something moms planning on attending the movie preview together!